You want your company to have a professional look -- especially when you are promoting your products and services. One great way to make your company look organized and sleek is with a presentation folder.
If you are preparing a business proposal, service quote, product information, or conference handouts, a professionally printed presentation folder will raise your chances of turning leads into sales. Why? Because a presentation folder makes a strong, lasting, and positive impression on clients and prospects.
Are you ready to get the most from your presentation folders?
1. Put your contact information everywhere. On the presentation folder itself, of course, but on every single insert, too. If one piece gets separated from the rest, your potential clients will still have a way to contact you.
2. Look for content flexibility. If you have information that changes frequently, you'll need to be able to reprint inserts inexpensively. Last minute additions and other marketing inserts are a breeze if you pick up some matching paper for use in your laser printer.
3. Try the ultimate in versatility: print your company name, logo, and contact information on the folder. The insides can be individually tailored for each prospect, market, and customer. This is a great way to go if you provide many different services; you have a uniform look by using the same presentation folder each time, but can target your information accordingly.
4. Prefer to get a longer life span from your presentation folder? Print your contact information only on your business card and not on the folder itself. This way, if you move or change your contact information, all you have to do is insert a new business card into the business card slit and you can stick with the same folders for years to come.
5. Don't forget the finishing touches. Most presentation folders have gloss varnish or gloss/matte lamination for a durable, classy finish. Want to go the extra mile? You can make a very stong first impression with your logo or text foil stamped or embossed on the outside of the presentation folder.
6. Make sure your design and format convey the image you want. You don't want your colour scheme or font choices to distract from your main message. Keep the design clean and sharp. And make sure your folder is the right size for the papers and other materials you want to include!
7. Keep your design consistent across the board. Part of creating a brand for your company is having a recognizable logo. Using a consistent design scheme for all your printed items -- presentation folders, letterhead, business cards, envelopes, brochures, and more -- will help your customers and prospects to quickly become familiar with your company. And if you order all your printed items at the same time, you will often enjoy a package rate from your printer.
8. Choose the right folder style. A self-locking style presentation folder is an ideal general folder for keeping costs reasonable and your materials looking professional. Folders that require gluing can be more expensive than self-locking styles.
9. Choose the right printer. Look for a printer who specializes in folder printing and has the equipment necessary for die cutting, folding, and gluing.
10. The outside has to look as good as the inside. A good looking presentation folder is only half the equation -- the part that makes a prospect open the folder and see what's inside. Make sure your message is just as strong!
'Powerful Presentation Folders In Ten Easy Steps' was brought to you by Advance Printing and Signs Pty Ltd...A true "one stop" PRINTING & SIGNAGE supplier. Want to save TIME, MONEY & STRESS on all your printing needs? Contact us on 02 9749 1966 at 38 Railway Street, Lidcombe, Sydney, NSW Australia 2141
(C) 2010 David Ji - Advance Printing & Signs