Plastic cards make a lasting impression and are incredibly versatile.
Your first decision is: what will you use your plastic cards for? Will they be ID badges for employees and guests? Will you offer your best customers a loyalty card with special discounts? There are many different options.
* Plastic business cards will definitely get you noticed. Your card will stand out among the traditional paper business cards, and it's hard to throw away something that looks so impressive -- so your plastic business cards are more likely to be kept.
* Plastic gift cards allow your customers to spread the word about your business. Offering gift cards can really boost your business -- especially around the holidays.
* Membership and loyalty cards allow you to reward your best customers with special discounts and benefits.
* Gym, yoga, and spa passes allow customers to quickly gain entry to your facility without the fuss of signing in or checking in with a receptionist.
* VIP cards tell your best customers just how much you appreciate them!
* ID badges and guest passes make it easy to know who belongs in your office and who doesn't. In a large company, ID badges can help you remember employee's names.
* A season pass gives people quick and easy access to your sporting event, concert, amusement park, and more.
Your next decision is: do you want your card to have a magnetic strip? How about a computer chip? If you'd like to store cardholder information and track card usage, a magnetic strip and/or computer chip will come in very handy. A magnetic strip or computer chip can also hold an automatic termination date or other data you may want to use.
What do you want your card to look like? It should probably include your logo, if the graphic can be resized to fit on a small card. At the very least, you'll want your business name, and information on where to return the card if it is lost or misplaced. You'll also get to choose what type of card you want: opaque, clear, or frosted, plastic. Would you prefer embossed lettering or simple flat printing? Will your card be printed in one colour or in the full four colours? Add foil accents to make your plastic card printing really shine. Do you need a hole or slot stamped in your card for a lanyard or clip? Your printing budget may limit your design and add-on choices.
Talk to us about your options. You have so many choices in designing a plastic card for your company! We will help you create a good looking plastic card that won't break your budget.
"Essential Elements For Plastic Card Printing" was brought to you by Advance Printing and Signs Pty Ltd...A true "one stop" PRINTING & SIGNAGE supplier. Want to save TIME, MONEY & STRESS on all your printing needs? Contact us on 02 9749 1966 at 38 Railway Street, Lidcombe, Sydney, NSW Australia 2141
(C) 2011 David Ji - Advance Printing & Signs