CD and DVD packaging are available in many styles. There is the traditional jewel case for CDs -- the clear plastic case most people are familiar with. There is also the slim jewel case, which is much thinner than the traditional jewel case. The standard DVD case is also made from black, colored, or clear plastic, but is taller and thicker than a CD case. DVDs are also available in slim packs, which cut down on the bulk. Other packaging styles include tins, clam shells, ejector cases, plastic wallets, paper sleeves, and more. If you are packaging more than one related CD or DVD, there are multi-packs available in both standard and slim sizes.
The discs themselves can vary in size, from 8 and 12 cm to business card sized discs and diskettes.
* We may require your graphics and images in a particular format. We'll tell you exactly what we need before you start sending artwork over!
* Be creative! Use your CD or DVD covers for signing autographs or jotting down contact information for new contacts.
* Need help with your graphic design? Talk to us. We can help take your idea and make it work on your CDs and DVDs.
* Use your CD and DVD inserts for production credits, information about the contents of the disc, and more. Use your booklets to complement the material, whether you are printing song lyrics or sales material.
* Don't want a clunky plastic jewel case for your CDs and DVDs? Ask us about printed full colour sleeves printed on 14pt card stock. A printed sleeve will help save you time and money on assembly and shipping -- and save you storage space at the office.
* The least expensive option is a simple paper or plastic sleeve or wallet. These are available with or without a flap to help keep the disc in place. The sleeves are also available with holes, if you would like to include your CDs and DVDs in with training manuals, large presentations, and other materials in a ring binder.
What about printing on the disc itself? Talk to us about thermal CD and DVD printing. This printing process creates a durable, vibrant finish that will make a huge impact. We can handle the actual disc duplication for you too.
"Tips for CD and DVD printing" was brought to you by Advance Printing and Signs Pty Ltd...A true "one stop" PRINTING & SIGNAGE supplier. Want to save TIME, MONEY & STRESS on all your printing needs? Contact us on 02 9749 1966 at 38 Railway Street, Lidcombe, Sydney, NSW Australia 2141
(C) 2010 David Ji - Advance Printing & Signs